Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday, October 14th 157/336

My take on the day

What a slow, slow day. I was tired all morning and all afternoon. Some brain fog and chemo brain. What a wasted day! I finally snapped out of it around 5:00. Today, I read the SF Chroicle and the NY Times cover to cover in the midst of many naps. Tomorrow I'm going to get a flu shot. The dog was on my chest and the cat tried to join us and then the dog bit the cat in the face. TVB put the halloween lights on the house with spiders and crows. I also watched "Alive Day" on HBO. A documentary about wounded soldiers coming home from iraq. Very sad. All is well and bye for now.

Magda's take on the day follows.

What an exciting day today, besides the usual brain fog and fatigue I had fun. The fall is really here, no longer when I wake up am I sweating, now all I want is the heater on, had to bring an extra blanket last night to prevent my ass from freezing. My dog is bored with me and he is tired of watching me sleep all the time. To make his day more exciting Billy(the dog), bit the cat's face right on my chest. It truly freaked me out and woke me up! The halloween lights are on, with bats and crow decorations, we are thinking of putting some manequin corpes outside to freak out our conservative neighbors. TVB and I had an interesting discussion about the Beatles (the old good times, they were so good I have to do this treatment now : )

TAL Again. I have an extra Peg-Intron syringe in the fridge and I'm tempted to jab Magda in the ass with it when she's asleep tonight.

TVB's take on the day follows

I was only able to join Terry's exciting day in the late afternoon, and was saddened to hear of Billy's attack on Uglee's 13 year old cat face. How could she have upset Billy so much, how dare she? After consoling Billy about his trauma of the day, Terry and I got into our weekly discussion of the funny money being printed by the Fed to help support the mass hypnosis of investors who continue to push the market up. My take being that the current rash of doom and gloom diatribes going on in all media will only take the market up another 1000 points. Unfortunately, we both agreed on that so we moved on into a discussion of whether the Beatles or Moody Blues were responsible for joining rock and orchestra. Wikipedia gave no definitive answer, but by then, Terry was wandering off in some chemo daze looking for yogurt or something. Fab dinner by Magda then intense TV of veterans from Iraq being interviewed by Tony soprano....and yes, Terry should jab Magda in the butt with a syringe!

THE 3 STOOGES


TL's take on the day

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Don't jab M. in the butt with an interferon syringe!!! AAGGGGHHH it's October, as someone in my office, whose birthday is Friday says: "the stock market always crashes on my birthday." Must x-fer my few mutual funds in my 401 to cash later today, after I see how the market is heading after it opens. Thanks for the reminder.

TeaStarWitch said...

Sometimes I want to jab my husband with Interferon just to make him feel what I feel so he stop saying I'm faking that I'm feeling crappy