Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday, October 16th 159/336

The maids came today at 8:30 which meant that I had to wake up at 7:30 this morning which actually was the middle of the night as far as I'm concerned. We drove to down town and had a breakfast at Bernardo's, cars still had their headlights on. It was very good but we both got a little sick to our stomach as we are such healthy vegaterian eaters and very seldom do we have rich foods. My buddy Jennifer was there and we all had a nice visit. She and I worked together for a few years a few years back, work, how did I ever manage that!. Next it was off to Peet's for coffee and then pickup my truck at the repair shop. I went home and I paid bills and set up auto-pays on several accounts, not an easy chore. I have sponsored an orphan in Ethiopia and I'm researching endowing a Rawandan orphan with a 4 year college scholarship. There is so much to do and so many people to help. Tomorrow I'm off on the train to SF for a few days and then Magda will drive down and join me on Friday. Sx's are mild today and all is well and bye for now.

Self portrait from 1972 photo, painted 1998

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, you are such a great person. People like you make the difference in the world. I'm proud I've met you. : )