Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday, October 30th 173/336

Today was much better. I walked the dog to the river and M stayed in the car and studied for her psych test. It's interesting living with a psychologist, they spend a lot of time analyzing people, they diagnose the problem but they are a little light with a solution.

After the dog walk, I took M to have some Indian food for lunch as she's on an India kick lately. Tomorrow I take the little money pit in for an MRI. Also, my daughter and my 2 grandsons are coming to spend the night so they can do trick or treat and I'm looking forward to it. Thursday is off to SF on the train. I don't want to drive so far back and forth around my shot time as I'm afraid I might fall asleep and cause a wreck.

Moscow, 2004

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Driving is a challenge sometimes, especially on this treatment when you feel especially tired. That happened to me today. Be careful