Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday, October 20th 163/336

M came last night and we got up at about 9:00, went to Peet's and then to the beach. The beach was like a carnival and it seems everyone in this town is 30 years old. I took the loft off the market and I have decided to keep it for a few more years. M and I went to look for a couple of new chairs but they were all so expensive we didn't get anything. Today's movie was "Rendition" OK, 2.5 stars only. We did some shopping and then came home and got ready for dinner at Saha with Ann and David. It was fabu! Misako (ur gisha gurl)is coming to spend the night. And tomorrow we go to breakfast in Belevedere with Masako, David and Pat and John. Congratulations to Uncertain as she tested negative 6 months post tx, I'm delighted for you. By the way, Magda does read my blog. Nice day, all is well, bye for now.

Candied Apples, 1998

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

I was being sarcastic about M not reading this! Gosh, you people on treatment don't 'get' anything!! Your tales of food and coffee are making me hungry!!!