Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, October 21st 164/336

I'm finally back in sleepy little Carmichael living in our house in the forest by the river. SF for 4 days was a blast, I am so running on empty. We went to the best breakfast in the world, the New Dawn Cafe, in Tiburon/Belvedere(think money). We got there at 9:00 before it filled up and we sat at a table outside, the weather was perfect. Pat, John, David, Masako, M and myself. After breakfast, I took M & Masako Downtown SF to shop at H&M and Zara and M bought a sweater and a hat and then she walked across Post Street and bought a Burburry purse, very chic! We dropped Masako off in North Beach so she could have lunch with some of her old friends. We went home and cleaned and I took a little rest. M drove us home to Carmichael and I read the NY Times on the way. One of the reasons I was going to sell the loft was that my loan is fixed at 4 3/8 for another year and then it adjusts. Wells Fargo, be warned, If you raise it to much you're going to be paid off and that will be that. M thinks that David is mad at her, time will tell, but I think his heart will melt before too long. I had a great 4 days, tx is not allowed to interfere with my life except that I sleep a lot which is OK. All is well and bye for now.

SF Sunrise, 2003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me there!! I had so much fun like always!

See you guys very soon!