Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday, October 18th 161/336 Shot #24/48

It took me about 1/2 an hour to wake up and get vertical this morning, it seems it always does. I walked around the corner to Starbuck's and then I took the #9 muni bus downtown to 3rd and Market to see my estate attorney to make some changes. The bus ride through Chinatown is always interesting. People with boiled whole ducks and live chickens all surging onto the bus like the tsunami is coming. After my Lawyer visit, I visited with my divorce attorney as she's in the same office. She lost her husband a year ago and she has a look of sadness about her. Next, I walked down Market to the Ferry building and did the crossword puzzle at Peet's. I decided to walk home from there so i did about 3.5 miles total. I got very tired but "tired is us" so I just keep going, I don't give a crap anymore. I bought a pair of jeans at the Gap at Fisherman's Wharf and then headed home for a little nap. Next, on the bus to the Marina district to see the movie "Michael Clayton" starring George Clooney. Very entertaining and I give it 2 thumbs up. Picked up a bite to eat and then took the bus home for my 24th shot. I have made it to the top of the mountain(1/2 way) and now I'm looking forward to the trip back down the hill. Tomorrow it's lunch with old buddies Tom Norwick, Linda Ho and Carol Bee at Chow. I'll then go to the movies and then at 4:30 I will see my granddaughter Nyla. I really miss M and I'm so glad she's coming tomorrow @ 8:30. I love playing tourist in my old town, I had a nice day, all is well and bye for now.

What Treatment?

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Looking good!!!! It's all downhill from here.