Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday, October 19th 162/336

It took 45 minutes to get up and show gravity who's boss. 9:45 was the time today was born. Shower, Starbuck's and then off on the F car across town to Chow for lunch with Tom, Carol, and Linda. We had a lot of fun. Tom drove me to the movies downtown and I saw "Gone Baby, Gone" Very excellent film 3 thumbs up. I took the bus to the bottom of the hill where my step daughter lives and walking up it just about killed me. The baby is gorgeous and very sweet. after an hour, I walked back down the hill and almost fainted. Had dinner and then got back on the F car for the ride home. I had a very stimulating conversation with a homeless man about wether there is going to trouble in the Castro on Holloween, Ya tink? they only had 12 stabbings last year. He and I agreed that anyone who goes there must be looking for trouble. I have really enjoyed my 3 days of relying on public transportation, it really puts things in perspective. I've felt sick all day and I have Chemo head and brain fog but I don't care because I have been having a lot of fun in spite of it. M decided again today that these meds are making me a little crazy and I agreed and said I had Chemo head and that's the way it is. Thank God she doesn't know the extent of my brain damage. All is well and bye for now.

Marco Polo, 1995

2 comments:

Ample said...

Hi Terry, since I know you are good pals with Uncertain (UC) can you keep an eye out for her 6 month test results? she was supposed to get them yesterday (the 19th) but she hasn't posted! This is when I wish I had her phone number!! I'm about to go out of town for 10 days and I'm worried. We have been through so much together. My fingers are so crossed they hurt!! Thank you, Terry. -Ample

Not Blank said...

Thank God Magda doesn't read your blog and will never know you have chemo. head!