Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday, October 29th 172/336

This week continues to be an ass pain tx wise. I have brain fog, chemo head, a little naseua(sp) and major fatigue. Today, I took my dog to the neurologist. So far, the last 7 days, $300.00, $300.00, $130.00. Wednesday he gets a CAT scan, $1850.00 and if that comes up negative then it's another $900.00 for a spinal tap. I've had kids cheaper than this dog. I feel so guilty about paying $3500.00 for a dog that I paid for a cleft palette surgery for a child in Latin America. TVB went to his sister's for 3 or 4 days, he does that every week. M and I watched Weeds and Californication. I think that Californication is the best show on TV. I hope I snap out this fog I'm in soon. All is well and bye for now.

Christina and Lamisse, Stepdaughters, Charley Walker Beach, Maui, 1998

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Of course our pets are our kids and we take a good care of them, otherwise what's was the point of bringing them home?