Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday, October 7th 150/336

Well, it's been 150 days since I started my treatment. It's interesting that I have adjusted to this both mentally and physically. After awhile, everything is the same side effects wise but you just don't care. The only thing predictable about the side effects is that they are totally unpredictable. You can stay home and feel bad or you can do what you want to do and feel bad. So you might as well just go on about your life and forget about how you feel. It's just the way things are. "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is a saying that I never payed much attention to, but now I understand it.

My walk in the Sierras yesterday really wore me out and I couldn't wake up until noon. Today I watched a movie with Leonardo Di Capro called "Blood Diamond" and it was the best film I have seen in a very long time. Jennifer and Leslie came for diner and I felt better as soon as they walked in the door. Dinner was good and we have a lot of fun. All is well, bye for now.

Alien Baby

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

I liked Blood Diamond, too. You're doing great. I wonder if I would have had an easier time if I had exercised more? Oh well, bygones, it's over for me and once was enough.

TeaStarWitch said...

It's a great movie. May I suggest you an indi film "Life of others", great, great movie!!!
And that's so true about that saying, I really became stronger as a person because of this treatment.