Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday, October 2nd 145/336

Woke up feeling groovy. I've been on a good run of no side effects for about 10 days. I hope it keeps up. I've decided to pull my SF loft off the market as the media is killing us. I has such a nice time last weekend that I don't mind keeping it. It's nice to have these options. I took the dog for the walk to the river and he went swimming and we had a good time. I went to say good by to my GP today as she is leaving Kaiser and moving to Washington State. She has made a huge difference for me. She convinced me to get a liver biopsy and to treat for my Hep C. She knocked my blood pressure way down and my blood sugar is down to 84. I'll really miss her. All is well, bye for now.

Egypt, 2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so happy that you are feelin' groovy!!!
Maybe this gorgeous weather is traeting your body good.
See you soon! xoxo