Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday, October 8th 151/336

Woke up this morning after 10 hours of sleep and felt groovy, I do sleep well on these meds. Went to Target and then to the river with the dog. This afternoon I got tired so I took a little snooze. Having so much time to reflect on things while on tx I've decided that it's time to make a difference in the world. I'm thinking that I would like to adopt/build a village somewhere in the 3rd world and do what I can to help the people become more self sufficient. The key is to be able to control the project and disperse the funds for the construction. I'm going to research this further as time goes by. So many of the programs are faith based Christian and that's not where I want to go as I have no interest in telling people what God they should believe in. Corruption is the other problem one has to deal with. I'm very excited to plan this endeavor. Bye for now.

Brooklyn Bridge, 1978

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

I'll join you in your beggining, in your project, seriously! It's a great idea, I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person that you can think of others when you are going though some "not so feeling well time".