Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday, October 11th 154/336 Shot #23

I had these weird dreams last night. I couldn't find where I parked any of my cars so I walked the streets looking for them. I'd wake and I would know it was a dream and I would go to sleep and have the same dream again in a different neighborhood. I couldn't wake up to get out of bed until 10:00, lazy man. Went to Starbuck's, read the paper, did the crossword and then of to lunch with Lamisse and Jonathan. Millicent was a no show as she's going to Egypt. Lamisse is my step daughter and she also has my loft for sale, she has been doing a great job but the fish ain't biting. After lunch, I went to a gallery in my neighborhood and then went home and rested. I showed the loft to a perspective client but I couldn't read him. The media is killing us with the real estate gloom and doom. The stagers are coming tomorrow to de-stage and I am glad about that. I didn't feel at home they way they had it furnished. Looks like I'll be holding on to it for a couple of years more. Given what the dollar is doing it's not a bad idea to be in hard assets . That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Shot 23 was done 2 hours ago and nothing is happening. All is well and bye for now.

The Camel Jockey is someone's secret fantasy

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

I know what you mean about keeping the loft, if all else fails, you can always live there.