Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday, october 4th 147/336 Shot #22

Coming out of my corner to face Peg and Riba in the 7th round of 15 rounds finds me feeling stronger every day. I took some punches earlier in the fight but I'm standing tall now. No aches, no pains, no nausea and a little fatigue. One thing about this treatment is that you learn so much about yourself. The strength comes within and the longer I do it the stronger I get. If you can do this, there isn't much you can't do. Today when I walked to the river with my dog I decided that this experience has been little more than a mere nuisance. When I'm done, there will be no limits as to what I can accomplish moving forward. I have so many things that I want to do. My friend Jonathan and I are going to Zuni for lunch Thursday, October 11th at 12:00. It will be the first annual San Francisco HCV convention. I took shot 22 awhile ago and nothing has happened. I hope my good fortune continues. Last 3 weeks have been a piece of cake. Strange brew. By for now.

The luscious Ms M

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

This treatment and maybe any tough experience makes us stronger. I've noticed cardinal changes in myself during this therapy, I don't know if it stays after I'm done, for now I'm one strong woman