Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday, October 25th 168/336 Shot # 25

Today I went to the doctor for my 1 month check up. They gave me my 20 week blood results. HCV undectectable, Hemoglobin 12.9(anemia below 10), platelets 202. Every thing looks good and I don't have to go back for another 6 weeks. I went to Starbuck's and I decided to lock my car when I realized that I had $5000.00 worth of drugs in my bag. My dog is limping! we have taken him to the vet twice in a week and it's been $600.00 already. They think he might have a degenerative spine. Fuxxing designer dogs! Ainslee Tillbrooke called me today, we used to work together and we talked for an hour. Today is 168 and that's exactly 1/2 way through 336 days of anticipated treatment. M is stating that the world is going to end soon and she needs an emergency guru, Eastern European gloom and doom. I think that one reason we get along so well is that I'm the most positive person she's ever met and she is the most negative person I've ever met. Together we even out. All is well and bye for now.

M's Holloween costume

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Magda looks great even with that mask on her face. once a week I like to scare my husband same way too : )