Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday, February 1st 267/336

Oh happy day! Today I’m 60, who’d a thunk it.

Had such a nice day, woke up to balloons and cake with candles and Peet’s coffee. The three of us went for breakfast downtown. The rest of the day has been rather mundane, have been doing a lot of sleeping with my dog, well it is not excacly sleeping, more like the feeling of someone who has worked in a coal mine all day long. Even though I don’t like birthdays, yes, I am typical American, I had a pleasant day. We are off to San Francisco in a few hours to start another round of celebrations.

M has me and TVB writing all her school papers, no wonder she’s Phi Beta Kappa. TVB has Hinduism and I have the missile crisis.

This tx takes way too long, lost in space is more like it. You really find out what you are made of on this crap. The question remains, “Is the cure worse than the disease?” No if you’re cured and yes if you relapse, it’s a bitch anyway you cut it.

All is well and bye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!

My Other Blog said...

Happy Birthday again! Senior moments and HCV side effects - not a great combination! If you can write papers for Magda, you can write your own, too. Get your butt back into school next semester, if you want to graduate before you start collecting Social Security!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birrrthday Dear Ter ry

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

and maany morrrrre!

:-)