Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday, February 3rd 269/336



Saturday night was a great time. I slept most of the afternoon and I was able to recover sufficiently enough to have my birthday dinner at Saha restaurant. My daughter Jenna and and her boyfriend Dennis were there as were My daughter Christina and her husband Rick. MVB & TVB rounded off the party. I really enjoyed myself. I really appreciate that M did this for me.

We went home to the loft and had a second little party and 6 people ended up spending the night, me, 2 Magdas, TVB, Michael and Isabella. It got to be a little too much for me as I was very tired so I snuck off to bed.

Never a dull moment, up at 8:30 and off to Peet’s and then Breakfast with Jonathan. Jonathan revealed the results of his biopsy and he came back a 3-1, (aka bridging fibrosis). He’s gone from a 1-1 two years ago to the current 3-1. Another one bites the dust. He has a great attitude and he will probably start his tx soon.

We drove home to Carmichael and Billy is so happy to be back in the woods. All is well and bye for now.

2 comments:

Ainslee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Sorry I am late with my wishes.
I hope you get through this, go into remission, and enjoy many more wonderful birthdays.
Lots of Love.

Ainslee said...

67 bottles of beer on the wall.