Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday, February 22nd 288/336

Just when you think you have Peg and Riba all figured out, they change their style. Yesterday, for the 1st time in 42 weeks, I had an immediate reaction post injection. Never a dull moment with this crap. I slept 12 hours and woke up still dead tired. There isn’t any winning with this stuff. I finally came around about noon and went to Starbuck’s and the dog took me for my walk. My head started to clear as I was in a bad space this morning. In the afternoon I became quasi delirious and I went to sleep for another 2 hours. I have slept 14 hours and I’m still so tired. This tx can really take you out mentally and you have to fight it all the time. I think this is why we get so cranky when we’re on tx, it’s a major battle to stay grounded.

All is well and by for now

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm having the same problems with sleeping and being tired. I feel as if I just can't get enough sleep right now.