Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, February 25th 291/336

Today I woke up, read the paper, did the crossword puzzle, took my pills and then I went back to bed for 2 hours. I was comatose to the point that I dreamed I was dead. I was awake in my dream and it was really weird. After I woke up, I had coffee and I got enough energy to let the dog take me for a walk to the river and then we went grocery shopping and I spent $80.00.

My friend L is in a study and she went from VL 4,400,000 to 376 in one week. That is a phenomenal 4 log drop in a week. This should make her feel better during her treatment, knowing that she’ll be clear in 2 weeks. This is also great news for those who are waiting for a shorter tx time with protease inhibitors.

Today I read a very good description about what it’s like to be on treatment. It’s like being hung over & dope sick at the same time with a dash of LSD thrown in the batch. That’s a good analogy.

All is well and by for now

2 comments:

Laurie said...

a 48 week hangover...lol...yep that's a great description!

Although I wish I could have been at the party that's making me feel like shit right now....must have been one hell of a blow out!! :)

See, I'm telling ya, you need to figure out how to steal some of Billy's excess energy!

and while your at it send some to me too! :)

I hope you feel better soon.

I am soooo excited about my 1 week results! Thank you! :)

Feel better my friend.

((Hugs))
Laurie

kodai's mom: masako said...

wow...
You put my aweful morning sickness in shame.....
XOXO, masako