Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, February 18th 284/336

Yesterday was awful and to day was a little better. Took the dog for the walk to the river, brought him back home and then I went to the Apple store to replace the ear phones I lost. Our friend called today and she said her son had found my glasses in his truck, I lost a lot of things recently. My brain fog isn’t improving and M and I are getting sick of this treatment. M put me on notice today that she needed a little more intimacy as she feels as though she doesn’t have a partner. Yikes, the most beautiful woman in the world needs more intimacy in our relationship. Beware, danger ahead.

In all seriousness, this tx is hard on the best of relationships and as the time goes by it gets harder for both the hepsie and the care giver until you get to the point that it’s gone on way too long. T Lee needs to put out, pronto.

All is well and by for now

Gimme some inimacy!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

lol....now it's my turn to use my favorite quote from you....

"Suit up Terry...Your goin' in!"

;-)

Me said...

Awww, Terry. I'm sorry to hear things are going rough for ya.

I talked with my own doc about the brain fog yesterday. He said there was nothing we could do, and that it might get even worse.

Dang.

Keep hanging in there. I'm sure my Ron relates to M's troubles. LOL.

My Other Blog said...

Yeah, Terry - just be glad that you're no rocket scientist or brain surgeon, so the brain fog shouldn't matter. Some men just get typecast in the role of stud muffin - guess you'll have to live with that!