Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, February 29th 295/336

Horrible day today! Today was a new low for my body and mind, I never knew I could feel so terrible. Finally was able to get out of bed by 5pm and move to the couch, where I have been ever since and it is 9pm now. For dinner, the only thing my body could eat was bread with olive oil, which I had to force down my throat to take the pills. Eating has been the last thing on my mind, and everytime I have to put something in my mouth I feel like a forced fed goose. Nausea, fever and god knows what else…all day. Now I am watching “The Cuban Missle Crises,” remebering that on one of those days in 1962 I went to bed and thought I would not wake up due to nuclear attack.

I still see dead people. Last night I had an hour conversation with my old friend Joel Bridgman. I asked if anyone else could see him and he said no. It was good to see him. The beat goes on

All is well and by for now

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Wow, yesterday came out of nowhere!
I hope today is better than yesterday. Well, when you write your post today, you're down to 40 days, and have better living conditions than Noah! Stay strong!

Me said...

Wow. Isn't it amazing how we can take so little for granted during tx?

One day we can be on top of the world, seeing the beauty, feeling the wind in our hair, then another day there's nothing but the suffering, the struggle to force ourselves to do the most mundane. It's always incredible.

I do hope you're better again sooner rather than later, and that you are able to feel better soon.