Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27th 293/336

Another groovy day, 70 degrees and clear. Went to Starbuck's to check out the retrained staff and ended up staying for an hour. My “chick magnet” dog was a vehicle to enter into a lengthly conversation with the three ladies at the next table. He did his I’m cute act and the ladies fussed over him for an hour. After Billy finished flirting, he took me for my walk to the river. On the walk, Billy made a friend, Pretty Boy Floyd, and they played well together.

Hot off the presses, my youngest daughter, Jenna, has announced that she is two month’s pregnant, we’re all very excited.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my 42 week appointment and I have to be there at 7:30. Dr Pauly has to be on call in Roseville at 9:00 so I have to get up in the middle of the night. Tommorrow is shot # 43, stay tuned.

All is well and by for now

Magda’s dinner consisted of 4 lbs of oranges

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Congratualations Grandpa!!!!