Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday, February 8th 274/336

Woke up feeling groovy and then the bottom fell out. I couldn’t move for 3 hours. The Divine Ms M harassed me unmercilessly for an hour to get me to go for my walk. She poked, pinched, hugged, kissed, pulled and pushed until I finally had to move of the couch due to extreme bugging. I felt better after I got back. TVB has the famous MRSA in his nose and he is freaking.

I am going to leave Hillary alone for awhile as I don’t feel that the “Pimping out Chelsea” comment was in order, at all. The MSNBC commentator was totally out of line.

This tx has me feeling like I’m living in a bowl of molasses. Everything moves incredibly slowly. Particularly the one day at a time part. I am really looking forward to getting my life back

All is well and by for now

Halfway into the walk

8 comments:

My Other Blog said...

MRSA???

Terry Lee said...

Anti biotic resistant staff!!

pixie said...

Hi Terry & M....Just popped by your blog to see how you are...Glad to see you got a woman that won`t say no...Its good to get out no good stagnating...
Jb & I are ok this end wedding preps are going good , chose my dress today and as we will be in the media spotlight its gotta be the real deal..LOL

Hope you can both make it...it would be a nice end of Tx treat and a big boost to my day ..sending you both lots of love and keep on keeping Terry not long now.CXX

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a tree! What kind is it, anyway?
Sue

Terry Lee said...

It's an old oak that fell over a few years back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's still going strong, even if it is on a "bit" of a list.
S

Terry Lee said...

It's very dead. Are you txing?

Anonymous said...

No, I'm not. Did 15 wks of combo therapy (did not get 2 log drop @ 12 wks.), then the same length of treatment with a study drug, Celgosivir, in combo with the standard treatment. That last round was in '06. Still waiting for the "magic bullet" .....
Hang in there, sounds like you're doing well.
Sue