Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday, February 9th 275/336

I didn’t get out of bed today until noon and then I got hit with some serious sx’s and had to go back to bed in the afternoon.

Shot #40 was what I call a “hot shot” The syringe comes loaded with 202 mcg’s of interferon. When you get the shot ready, it’s designed to leak out about 20% so you end up with somewhere around 150. This shot didn’t leak at all so I got the whole tamale. Every time this happens the big T gets hella sx’s and this time is no exception.

I have been bribing my dog with tuna jerkey and cheese, but today he graoweled at me and I had to suspend his treat privilages. Then I took him for our ususal walk in the park, however, we only got half way though and he turned me around, no wonder my triglycerides are so high, I simply don't get enogh exercise, because my dog has been lazy lately and doesn't want to walk me. As a result Ug Lee, my cat, and I have been sleeping together all day long, I love that pussy.

All is well and by for now

I might get in trouble for this!

3 comments:

magda said...

You are so funny TL, ha, ha, I forgot to laugh

Unknown said...

I am on week #37...I like to curl up with my Chihuahua, Winnie.
Your exercise discipline isn't quite as intimidating as it was in the beginning! But it is still better than mine.........

Terry Lee said...

I was fortunate in that i didn't have any sides for the 1st 6 weeks. I thought i was home free and then they hit.