Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday, February 16th 282/336

Last night I had the chills in the middle of the night. It was the 3rd time in nine months. When it happens I always think that the house is really cold and I don’t realize what’s happening until it’s passed. Yesterday M and I went to a funeral and it was a very long day. I really enjoyed myself but I exhausted myself in the process. I remember very little of the day today. It was what I call a saran wrap day. M had girlfriends come by for breakfast.

Saturdays are tough on me and today is no exception. We went to the nursery and M bought some flowers to plant for the spring. The weather is gorgeous, it really feels like spring.
I slept the rest of the day and I hope tomorrow is better than today. Once in awhile, tx really nails you.

All is well and by for now

No comments: