Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday, February 24th 290/336

I was totally bewildered today at my dog’s behavior. We went to Colfax to visit some friends and brought him with us. The performance started miles before we reached our destination, actually as soon as he saw forests where he could run, he started whailing and howeling, it was getting so out of control, we did not know how to handle him. But the day was not over with yet… As soon as we got to the house he started yodeling nonstop for an hour. I said, “son, you are really disappointing me today”

After we left Colfax and came down the hill, we took him to the park and he ran like a madman. He is finally calmed down.

Today is day 290 of my treatment. The only thing I can think about this is that it would be a good score if I were a bowler. So near yet so far away!

All is well and by for now

Downtown Colfax

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Maybe you could bottle some of that energy of Billy's and send it overnight FedEx to me? :)

46 days to go!! Wow! How in the hell did you do that!

You are definatly my Hero! You're doing so well! I can't wait to be where you are...I also can't imagine it.

Hang in there Terry! Your battle is almost over. :)