Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday, February 23rd 289/336

Woke up today feeling groovy. Saturdays are usually the worst but Peg and Riba acted up yesterday, they probably needed today off for some reason.

Today M and I are going to a Hare Krishna wedding and I have promised M that I won’t act up or engage in blasphemy. I have spent a good deal of time preparing my self as repetitive noises tend to put me over the edge. Listening to three hours of Hare Krishna chanting will be the supreme test of my self control and handling Riba rage…….

The wedding was very nice and the chanting was nice to listen too. The bride was 20 and the groom was 18…so young. After the wedding M and I went and had Thai food and then we came home and we’re watching movies. Today was a surprise good day, I’ll take them where I can get them.

All is well and by for now

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

My brother-in-law and his family are Krishnas, I went to one of their birthday parties once (years ago) for my nephew. The kids played a broke a pinata -very Krishna-like, eh? - then a woman dressed as a witch came out, went up to all the Krishna kids to scare them, they cried "Hare Krishna" to make her go away. I was going to slug her if she went up to my son, who was 4 at the time, but she didn't!
I don't know if I could have handled a Krishna wedding while I was on treatment!