Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday, February 20th 286/336

Live from Downtown Davis

Woke up feeling groovy with no sides yet. I drove Billy to the Vetenary clinic at UC Davis and they say his spine is ok for now and they just recommend we watch it for a couple of years.

UC Davis is considered the best Vet college in the nation and it’s about 20 miles from home. It’s a huge campus, much more spread out that Sac State. They also have an agriculture college so they have a lot of farmland.

The 2 Neurologists have been great. I have to leave him until 4:00 so dermatology can determine if his ear wax problem needs to be drained.

Of course, M texted me during the consult and asked if I gave them the MRI disc. We all laughed and I said, “I was supposed to give them the disc? I thought I was supposed to throw it out the car window on the freeway.” Teehee!

I’m hanging out in Downtown Davis where I just finished a so so vegiburger. Davis is a sleepy college town which is hella cute. It’s almost a cocoon, lost in academia.

Next, I’m going to do my taxes, and read my book and wait for the time to pass until I can go home. I’m not sure whether I have to leave Billy overnight or not.

Free wi-fi everywhere

All is well and by for now

No comments: