Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday, February 19th 285/336

The week is lightening up as I move farther away for the devil’s juice I inject on Thursdays. I’m out of the dog house with M and things seem to be back on track, although one of us was “too tired” this evening.

Starbuck’s dog to the river, office depot, the cleaners, Whole Foods etc.. When I got home I got sick as a dog and slept for a couple of hours. The final stretch is hard, the drugs have had their way with me for too long a time. They have beat me down. The first 24 weeks was doable, the second 24 is a slow motion grind. Life moves like molasses these days and I feel as though I’m lost in space.

All is well and by for now

1 comment:

Laurie said...

A little more than 7 weeks to go!! Wow! :) You're getting there!

Hang on Terry, the finish line is coming!

((BIG HUG))

Love,
Laurie