Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday, February 6th 272/336

I was pleased with the election, it’s nice to see so many people getting excited about it. Today, I sent Obama another $500.00 as the Clintons’ have put in $5,000,000 of their own money as of 2 days ago. It seems that they are trying to buy the nomination. In the end, they probably will, as good old boy, ward style politics will prevail among the super delegates and they and the Clintons’ will all sell their souls to promote their hidden agenda’s. More business as usual. Obama’s campaign has come up with $4,500,000 just today to offset it. If the Dems don’t put Obama on the ticket, Terry Lee votes for John McCain. Sorry ladies. The beat goes on, tomorrow is shot #40 and my trip into the fabulous 40’s.

All is well and bye for now.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Nice pic of billary (now that's an oxymoron - a 'nice pic of billary!)' Looks like I'm going to have to drag myself out to vote for Obama next week, I thought you California people would go for him & that would settle the nomination - Soy mucho 'disapointedo' en las personas latinas que tienen miedo de Obama! El es un hombre muy simpatica, es estupido para los latinos votar para Billary. Excuse the broken high school Spanish.

Anonymous said...

Sent Hillary my $500 can't stand Sen Obama. He is quite arrogant and I want a president not a minister. He does good in those tent revival caucus shows.

Hang in there with your treatment..