Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wednesday, January 2nd 237/336

I’m so glad the holidays are behind me. I have always had a hard time with them and tx just intensifies it. I refer to it as the wretched excesses of Christmas. Emotional/materialistic homage to the retail Christ. Thank you Madison avenue.

I can’t wait for spring, it will be so nice this year with an end to tx and a return to health

Woke up feeling groovy. I caught a break today and tx was very tolerable. Walked the dog to the river and went to Starbuck’s for the frappachino. Came home and did some chores, like that. Magda started school today and that’s great as we were having a lot of together time and we were picking at each other. Me a little more than her and that’s not how I am. We’ve made a peace and the drugs are about 80% of the problem. I have to remind us of this fact every day.

M took a class today and the phd in neuro-science mentioned that Tylenol is the worst drug a person with liver problems can take. Why are all of these medical professionals telling us to take this? He says that next year, there will be a warning label. He also mentioned that it wouldn’t be available without a script if it came one the market today.

I’ll feel OK tomorrow and then the insanity and sickness will start again on Friday or Saturday. All is well and bye for now.

No comments: