Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday, January 6th 241/336

Yet another good day for the kid. This crap is so unpredictable and it has a mind of it’s own. I took the dog for the walk to the river and he wanted no part of it. We made it about 100 yards and he turned the train around. I think that his paws got too cold.

M is in a dither. Whole Foods is closed due to power failure and she’s reliving her food shortage filled childhood from when she grew up in Poland. This can’t be happening, This is America, I’m a citizen of these United States and I should be able to shop at Whole Foods any time I want!

M and I went for a long afternoon walk with the dog at Ansel Hoffman park. When I was finished, I felt like I had been jogging. A few years ago, when we were first seeing each other, we went for a walk there and M said, “You know, we can do this every day if we want” Well, here we are and I couldn’t be happier…except for this rotten tx.

All is well and bye for now.

Ancil Hoffman Park

5 comments:

Laurie said...

LOL....you know way you wrote that, I can can actually hear M's voice saying it! :-)

Don't worry M.....they'll reopen and you can stock every inch of your kitchen up to over flowing!

It's so good to hear the happiness in you T.

Lots of hugs
.....and prayers that the grocery store opens real soon!

Laurie

My Other Blog said...

Surely you can live on oranges for a few days!

Me said...

I'm sorry to hear you're going through an electric outage, that's no fun.

I hope they get things open again shortly!

Anonymous said...

Today's blog made me cry... you know I am all hormono these days.

My Other Blog said...

"the wisdom to know the difference," yeah, that's the ticket, where can I get that - can I find it on Ebay?