Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday, January 3rd 238/336 Shot#35

I woke up today feeling groovy and I went and did some chores. Picked up the dry cleaning, grocery shopping, bank, post office and Starbuck’s and then off for the walk to the river with my dog. I came home and paid some bills and worked on our October trip to India. It’s shaping up nicely and it should be a lot of fun.

While on my walk I decided that with the new year I would start a new treatment regimen. I’m 2 days into a short 100 day treatment and I’m going to forget that I even treated last year. It’s all new for 2008.

My nurse called and asked how I’m doing and I said that I’m very tired and that I thought the crisis had passed for now. Tomorrow I go see the shrink for an evaluation. I’m thinking of taking M with me. On to the finish line and the death of the dragon.

All is well and bye for now.


4 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I like the 100 day treatment plan! I'll like it even more when I can divide the number of days left by 7 in my head, I think that will happen when you get down to 84 days left, not too much longer till that point. Definitely take M with to your shrink appointment, in case you accidentally forget to mention something due to brain fog, she'll remember it.

someone said...

Slow down your moving too fast, got to make the morning last now, kicking down the cobblestones looking for fun and feeling groovy......Ah India the sub continent..... I was there some years ago and had a great time, all life is there..... glad to hear your feeling a bit better... keep doing what your doing.....

My Other Blog said...

Hello??? Is anybody home??? Where's Friday's post????

magda said...

TL got locked up in a ward, no internet available, just kidding, the power is out, the phone is not working, so we had to drive around to find a connection so he could post his bog.