Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday, January 11th 246/336

I had restless night from the interferon shot and Magda woke me at 8:00 so I could go to my friends funeral. Peg & Riba were playing tricks in my mind, it felt like they were trying to tie it in a knot. They dragged all of my thoughts, feelings and emotions toward the dark side. I thought to myself, I need to do something now to turn this train around. Going to a 2 hour funeral and seeing all of my old friends and Chloe’s children sobbing wasn’t on my day’s list of recommended activities. I felt guilty but what could I do? I sent the kids a check for $300.00 and called the karmic debt paid. I’m glad I skipped as my mood changed when I got back to Carmichael and I saw M and Billie. Billie and M were all kisses.

We went food shopping and I took a nap and now we are going to watch a movie. Sac State called and the registrar won’t let me in the 60+ program because I won’t be 60 on January 25th but rather February 1st. How pissy! I guess I’ll go and meet with them and start my huge pain in the ass act. All is well and bye for now.

Restless Sleep

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Cheer up - there aren't that many things you're too young to join anymore, are there! Good call on bypassing the funeral.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Starwtich said...

You are dealing with too much right now to do things you don't enjoy. Do only whatever makes you happy. Other stuff can wait or be dealt some other way.
Cheers
T