Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday, January 15th 250/336

Woke up today and started feeling groovy 1/2 an hour later. Today was a famous and rare no nap day. A walk in the park and then I came home and worked on my taxes. My return is starting to get easier to organize as I slip into retirement. I did M’s taxes with H&R Block software and it was really easy once I got past the 1 hour of download tech support. I’m now working on filling out her federal educational grant application. Hopefully, the government will pay her to go to school.

I got phone calls today from my daughter Jenna, my brother Steve and David. I have 3 friends with the hepsie getting biopsies this month, Jonathan, Laurie and Cindy. As we age, more and more people are getting diagnosed with the hepsie.

Light day for sides and hopefully, tomorrow and Thursday will be the same. I go to the doc on Thursday for my 36 week checkup. I also take shot 37 on Thursday afternoon.

All is well and bye for now.

No comments: