Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, January 14th 249/336

I had to ask M what I did today so I could write my blog, she just laughed. Got up at 9:00 and we went to Peet’s for coffee. M left open my blog on her desktop and she was afraid that Erin might see it so we had to rush home before she woke up and read it. Mission accomplished. Took a short nap and then M and Erin and I went for a 2.5 mile walk in Ancil Hoffman Park(we can do this everyday!). M psycho-analyzed Erin and told her she needed to grow up. Some things never change. My car has had a dead battery so I called AAA and they started it. I took it for a ride and when I got home it wouldn’t start again. AAA again tomorrow. Reconcilled my checkbook and started to work on my taxes, farted on the cat etc…

The steroidal cream stopped the itching of the Riba rash and it’s a great discovery. How did I feel today? Crappy, fatigued, with chemo head, brain fog and Clorox bleach body. In other words, the usual. Not much further to go now, this tx takes way too long!

All is well and bye for now.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

249!

You are an awesome inspiration Terri!

My thoughts are with you always.

Tell M that I said "Hi". I miss her blog....

Enjoy the Day,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I just loved this picture of the black cat!!!!

Say hello to Erin!

Starwtich said...

Yeah, this treatment sucks, but it does end, believe me.
Say hi to Magda. Why does not she visit me any more? I kind of miss that beautiful girl : )