Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday, January 18th 253/336

The good days continue and I feel OK. Last night I got a little edgy and I took an Adivan(1st time yet on tx) and that seemed to calm me down. Got up, had the Frappachino, took the dog for our walk, or does he take me, I’m not sure.

M went to lunch with her school mates and TVB and I stayed home and played on computers. M is studying drugs and their effects and TVB and I know all about it from the 60’s.

They are cutting down the huge tree across the street. Thank goodness as it was leaning toward my bedroom and if it fell it would have been a huge problem as in “smash”

I went and picked up my car from the repair shop and it was $550.00. They were great,it would have been $1,200.00 at the dealer. We were so impressed that M dropped off her car too.

This week, tx has merely been a nuisance, thank God for small favors. I hope my good fortune continues for awhile. All is well and bye for now

We're going to have a contest to see who will be first to solve the mystery. The winner will recieve a certificate for extra french fries from the fast food outlet of their choice. Limit is $1.00.

Today's clue: The Beatles said, "Look out! Ole Maggie is back!

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Did the Beatles say that, or did Bobby Darin say that in Mac the Knife? At the end of the song? Is that it?? Did I win???

Terry Lee said...

You didn't win but you are correct. I was Bobby Darin and it was "Look out Ole Mackie is back". Friggin drugs!

Laurie said...

ummmm....no clue on the clue!
:-(

My Other Blog said...

If I'm correct, how come I didn't win? I can use the dollar off coupon! (Note to self - never again play a game made up by a brain fogged person!) Actually, this makes no sense - there's a clue, but no question!

Terry Lee said...

The next clue is a cypher:

Sit about a glob