Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday, January 24th 259/336 Shot #38

The day was good until I took my shot and then I went to sleep for 2 hours. Oh well, only 10 more to go.

I went to Sac State this morning to plead my case with the powers that be as to why I should be allowed into the 60+ program (think free tuition). You’re supposed to be 60 as of today, but alas, I am only 59 & 51 weeks, as in 1 week shy. The governor has called for a 10% across the board budget cut and the state workers are all running scared. The registrar says absolutely not. I mention that I know of instances where waivers have been granted, still no dice. I thought, maybe it's time for him to die, OMG homicidal ideation is listed as a side effect of interferon. OK, I don’t really care to go to school while I’m on treatment. So it was all just a big waste of time.

M and I are off to SF for fun and games

All is well and bye for now.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

"You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word." Al Capone
lol - ya want we should visit the registrar fer ya?

Cheer up Terry it wasn't a waist of time....you got told you're not old enough :)

Have an awesome day!

My Other Blog said...

You'll be 'old enough' by the start of the summer semester, won't you? I think starting classes with another 10 weeks to go of this treatment is not the greatest idea, by the summer you'll be recovered enough to study and actually learn. Everyone who reads this wants to see more pictures of Billy, the river, your loft, and your local Starbux, not of me! (Another interferon delusion - that people who read your blog want to see pictures of me!)