Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday, January 27th 262/336

We left SF and drove home this morning. Light traffic and a little rain. It’s really rained a lot this year. Took a nap, read the paper, did M’s taxes etc. Not a lot to report today except that I’m 78% done with tx. So near yet so far away. TVB has a date tonight and he seems very happy.

Three people who have been there all the time while on tx are shown below. JB has already gone 48 weeks and relapsed and he his getting ready to hit it again for 72 weeks. He and Chrissy met as the result of having Hepsie. They will be getting married in May. Chrissy treated 48 weeks with no sides and she is now cured. Uncertain busted my balls pre tx and was a deciding factor in my choosing to treat. Her famous “you’re not getting any younger, tick, tock, tick, tock did it. She treated for 24 weeks and she too is cured. She is very cute and available for the movies, dinner etc. All is well and bye for now

Chrissy Uncertain JB

1 comment:

My Other Blog said...

Wow, I really don't know what to say (this is a first). I remember making that remark to you, a long time ago in a far away galaxy, but I didn't know that it was the deciding factor for you to get into treatment. So, now that I've saved your life (or at least your liver) according to ancient Chinese tradition, YOU have to take care of ME (or at least fatten me up like a goose being bred for its liver) for the rest of my life! It's wierd what draws one person to another - I spent close to 40 years being pissed off at my parents for not letting me go to the Summer of Love; you were living in SF and didn't have to go to it - it came to you. Random occurence, act of fate or divine intervention? I don't think we'll ever know.
And, I am available for movies and dinners, but I am not cheap! Now take that picture down and put up one of Billy at the river!