Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday, January 29th 264/336

I woke up today feeing groovy Tuesday. Tuesday and Wednesdays and Thursdays have been behaving themselves as of late. 264/336, 36 under 300 and 36 over 300. What does that mean? It means all tx and no play makes Terry a bored boy.

Magda’s car is in the shop and the mechanic had a heart attack so who knows when we’ll be seeing it. My truck has a leaky gas tank so it’s the same story. M needs my other car for school so Billy and I are marooned on Stanley Avenue in the pouring rain.

M is overwhelmed with her school schedule, already. All 4 of her classes are writing intensives, she didn’t do it on purpose, it just worked out that way.

I slept a lot of the day as I walked about 5 miles yesterday. It’s like my nurse says, you only have so much gas in the tank on tx. So true, and the beat goes on. All is well and bye for now.

Mazatlan 1979

No comments: