Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday, January 10th 245/336 Shot #36

It was slow going as usual waking up today, but I finally made it to Starbuck’s around 10:30. Frappachino, crossword etc. Off to Chow for lunch with Mike, Pete & Jesse. We talked about Chloe, who’s service is tomorrow, and what bad straights the kids are in. They are 18 & 20 and she had life insurance but they can’t get it until they turn 25. After Chloe, Mike and I told fire department stories and we really enjoyed ourselves. I came home and took a 2 hour nap and then went to my stepdaughter’s to see me new grand daughter. It’s so cute, she says “Mama”. Her husband is an attorney and he has 3 offers to be corporate council for different alternative energy companies. Tomorrow it’s Chloe’s service and then back home to Sacto.

All is well and bye for now.

Chloe Alexander

No comments: