Saturday, January 05, 2008

Friday, January 4th 239/336

Blog has not been posted due to DSL being knocked out by the storm

Another lovely day in the neighborhood. Woke up feeling groovy and went to the shrink @ 9:30. She was helpful as she knew all about interferon as her father in law treated with it. She asked what I thought about the Interferon and I told her that I thought that it was “very special”. Last time I went to med-psych the doctor knew nothing about it. She gave me her card and said to call her the next time I cross over to the dark side and we will treat immediately. I really enjoyed her as she knew about the tx and the sides.

We aren’t supposed to have hurricanes in Sacramento but we got one now. Trees flying all over the place. Driving home, I had a large tree branch fall from the sky and just miss my car by inches. Winds are 70 miles and hour here and 100+ at the summit in the Sierras. The poor Donner party.

This afternoon I took a 2 hour nap because the storm kept me awake all night. Today was a good day and M went and got more hair color. She first did it on Wednesday, highlights like a suicide girl, and now, she went back for more. She came home looking very good and very sophisticated. A $400.00 hair week, if you got it, flaunt it. I guess it evens out as I don’t have enough hair to incur any costs.

All is well and bye for now.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

O.M.G.!!! I'm so glad you both are safe! Looking at the news here it looks like you guys have been through some crazy ass weather!

It's so good to read that your both ok!

Laurie