Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday, December 26th 230/336

M and I had a fabulous make up and it seems as though I’m back to putting my foot in my mouth again. I am seriously considering tapping my mouth shut as I can’t control what comes out, at all. I called my treatment team and they haven’t called me back yet. Tomorrow is research day and hopefully they will respond. I am not a danger to myself but I am saying things that are zooming into my head without filtering the content. The prozac crapped out at 5 months, we doubled it, and now, five more months later, it has crapped out on me again. Time for a change as I still have a ways to go. A huge thank you to all of you who are cognizant spectators as you see a lot of things that I don’t. Bye for now.

3 comments:

pixie said...

Terry, This isjust how jb was one minute rational and I would think this is it he back to normal and next thing he was back in the same headspace.....
Magda remember it is the meds no matter how he gets....jb was back to normal just a few weeks after finishing...most of Tx he has forgotton and Terry will be the same, even yesterday we was on the beach and I asked jb if he remembers sitting on the clifftop sunbathing....It was during one of his ragey days, he really didn`t remember being there...Scary really when we realise what they go thru....

Terry keep intouch..CXX

Laurie said...

Terry, the Holidays make it so much worse. It Really Does!

Thank God that Magda is able to see that it's not really you. It must be so hard on her.

I hope that Jimmy will be as understanding when it's our time.

The one thing that I do realize is that when you are on tx....you truly are not alone - the people that you love and that love you are on tx right along with you.

Hang in there Terry.

Hugs to both of you.
Laurie

My Other Blog said...

The self-censoring part of the brain is one of the first things to go when you're taking interferon - I said some really nasty things to people while I was on treatment and regretted them as soon as they came out of my mouth. Anyway, we're here for you, whether you want us or not!