Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday, December 12th 216/336

It seems my insanity has passed for now. It’s ironic that Krishna chanting is supposed to be the path to enlightenment but it un-enlightened me to the point of being irrational, not unlike Chinese water torture, it sent me over to the dark side. Not a healthy place, to say the least. I’ve been over to the dark side 3 times since I started for a total of about 5 day and you don’t want to go there. I wonder what I would be like without the Prozac? Oh well, so much for side effects, now, on to the positive.

Woke up today feeling groovy with no problems. I’m off to SF at 1:30 to see my step daughter and my grand daughter. Tomorrow I take delivery on a new chair from room and board for the loft and then on Friday I have lunch with Mike. Sven and Magda are staying at the loft until the 18th and then it seems they will be going their separate ways. Sven isn’t comfortable in the US so it’s bye, bye baby. Masako may be coming too but I’m not sure. I’m going to try to see Ann & David while I’m there and I’ll return on Saturday. All is well and bye for now.

My brother's family and me

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

How come your brother got all the hair? Whoops! (How quickly I forget!) Never mind - it will grow back!

Terry Lee said...

i got the brains:-)

magda said...

TL, you are outregous!

Anonymous said...

Your brother is as hot as you are!!! What a good lookin' brothers!

Me said...

Great looking family. It's great that you're so close to your stepdaughter. My Ron is close to my oldest as well. They really bonded which is rare in many stepfamilies.