Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday, December 21st 225/336

I felt better today and I got up at 8:00 and M and I drove downtown and and we had breakfast at Barnardo’s. I had a Belgium waffle and it was OK but I’m not used to eating so much. I think my stomach has shrunk and that is a very good thing. After that we went to Peet’s and got our coffee fix, I was so full that I could hardly drink it.. We went home and then I took the dog on our walk to the river and then we came home. I got hit with an exhaustion attack and was down and out for 3 hours where I could hardly move, never a dull moment on tx. I think the Prozac is back on line.

The Christmas madness continues. M had old friends call her and they agreed to meet at their house this afternoon. When she got there, they were home, but they wouldn’t answer the door. She came home very upset and I can’t say as I blame her, it was mean and rude and unnecessary. Something really gets people acting strange at this time of the year.

My friend J has da’ Hepsie and 2 years ago he was a one liver damage wise. He had a fibroscan and came back as a four(not good). Seems really strange that the damage progressed so much in such a short time. Fibroscans have a high rate of false/positive readings as they can be influenced by a number of medicines and supplements. He has a biopsy next month and that should tell the tale. I wish him the best as no one needs to do this torture. All is well and bye for now

1 comment:

Starwtich said...

Magda's friends don't look to be healthy people. Say hi to M and tell her I will always open my door for her even if I'm not home, not all the way around : )
Love
Tea