Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Monday, December 4th 208/336

I slept for 12 hours and I feel much better today, no real sides to speak off. We took the subway to Soho and got a lot of our Christmas shopping done. Took the subway uptown and we got an express. We couldn’t get off until we were in Queens. Got off and walked across the tracks and got back on the Downtown train and got off at 53rd. We went to a Restaurant named Tao, a real see and be seen place. M hated her food so much she almost cried. $80.00 out the window. We next went to the apple store and bought some itunes gift cards. M was still hungry so we had to go back to the “never again” Candle CafĂ©. They did better this time and M was happy with the “way the food tasted on my tongue” We took a cab home and I took a little rest. M is very bored so she is coloring her hair auburn. I had a good day today, almost like the old days. The cold weather energizes me and offsets the fatigue. Tomorrow it’s off to Brooklyn to have lunch with my ole buddy Myrel Glick. All is well and bye for now.

Christina and Lamisse, my step daughters, Maui, 1998

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You Daughters are beautiful!

The Subway again EEEKS! Well at least you found your way.

It's nice to hear your feeling better.