Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday, December 7th 211/336

Woke up tired so I went back to bed at 10:00 and got up, feeling groovy, at 12:30. Starbucks, walked the dog to the river and then came home. I spent the afternoon catching up on bills. My sponsee child in Haiti sent me a drawing so I spent a couple hours making her one and sent it to her along with a little present. M and I went to Whole Foods and did the week’s shopping and tomorrow we will by and decorate our Christmas tree. Ho, Ho, Ho!

Today I got my paycheck from Kaiser for my partcipation in the Scherring Plough study. So far I'm up to $250.00. What a change for health care, they pay you to be sick,

Magda’s teacher forgot that that she excused M for our trip to NYC. Forgot about the note we gave her and said we have to write another one as she was going to flunk her. To make matters worse she only gave her 20 minutes for the make up test. What a creep! I have felt good today so I’ll take it where I can get it. All is well and bye for now.

Greece 2002

No comments: