Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday, December 22nd 226/336

Today I was wiped out until 11:00 and then Peg and Riba went away and I caught a good day…finally! M brought me frapachino and then we went shopping for Christmas food at Whole Foods, aka whole paycheck. I sat outside with the dog on my lap and it seems that I met about 1/2 the women in Carmichael. My dog Billy is a chick magnet. M and I went home and then I took the dog for our walk to the river. When we arrived home I had received a bouquet from my property management company in Oklahoma City. I can’t help but wonder who paid for it. Ok, I’ll stop with the cynicism. I tried to book a trip on AA Business class for M and I using miles to India next October. Guess what? One or more classes of service is not available. I wonder which one it is? I’ll bet it’s Chicago to Delhi. Tomorrow I’ll try Delta. All is well and bye for now.

My drug of choice

No comments: