Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday, December 18th 222/336

Today is 222. Remember “Welcome Back Cotter” which led to “Room 222”. Well, today I’m in room 222 of 336. M and I went and finished our Christmas shopping. I picked up Starbuck’s gift cards for my medical team.

We have this inside joke between us "all work and no play makes Terry a dull boy." I have observed that when I get in one of my "moods" compliments of Riba and Peg, I have an evil little twinkle in my eye like Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”: ) Went to finish our Christmas shopping, we bought each other a present, M bought me a pair of Ray Bans, since she broke mine, trying to hug me, after I threatened to quit my treatment last week, (that was the distress in our household blog). And I got her Italian loafers. We are done Christmas shopping, besides a few chocolates for our neighbors we have to pick up tomorrow. All is well and bye for now.

Here's Johnny!

No comments: