Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday, December 13th 217/336 Shot #32

I had a very busy day yesterday. I visited with my step daughter and my beautiful grand daughter. It was a nice visit and her and I had closure on the divorce and I can tell that she is beyond judgment or blame. Amen. I did so much yesterday that I went to sleep at 9:00 and got up at 10:30. Wow, what a slug! Room and Board delivered the chair and it fits in nicely. My cell phone won’t hold a charge so I have to get a new battery.

2/3’s finished and looking back I can’t remember when I wasn’t on tx. Your body and mind adjust to the tx but the insanity and irritability remain. A woman on tx once said that it’s like PMS cubed. With me, it comes and goes. At 2/3 of the way through, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Soon, this will be over and I can hold my head up high and say I made it, thanks to M and the vast support group I have developed on the internet. All is well and bye for now.

My Hero!

2 comments:

Me said...

It's great to hear you had some closure with your stepdaughter. I know that had to help.

I'm sorry you're having some struggles, but you are nearly finished. Just keep the faith.

M is a beautiful woman. You did well in gaining her in your life.

Ainslee said...

She sure is beautiful!

Terry, I hope you are happy with all this COLD weather we are having. Hope it helps.

I am waiting for you to post the picture your Haitian girl sent you.

P.S. Myrel was absolutely right. But, I've always appreciated you.
Ainslee