Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday, December 29th 233/336

Today seems to be a day where I never was never able to fully wake up. That’s par for for a Saturday as the Interferon takes a second whack at you 40-48 hours after the injection. I had to take 2, two hour naps. I’m starting to feel the same as Bill Murray did in Ground Hog Day. The tx beats you down as time goes by. The first 24 weeks were doable, but the second 24 weeks are a bear. I hope I cure, but if I don’t, I won’t be doing this again until new cures arrive with shorter tx times. 72 weeks is totally out of the question. I’m a 2/2 fibrosis after 38 years and I drank very heavily for many years. At 60 years old, I won’t need to treat again. Thank goodness for my sobriety.

I never made it out of the house. M is exhausting me in a good way. I get the headache. All is well and bye for now.

1 comment:

someone said...

Wont be long till you're done and dusted.... keep on keeping on Terry..... kick the bugger to the kerb....